Thursday, August 13, 2009

"MY REFLECTION"

In our T.L.E. subject, I have learned how to create a Blog and how to use the Internet properly with the help of my T.L.E teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz.
I encounter problems because I don't know how to create but our teacher write in the idiot board how to create a blog. Now it easy for me to create a blog and my Yahoo Messenger does not found so I create again.
I address the challenges by telling myself that I will do it and also simply facing it.
I will improved my knowledge in our computer subject by doing my duties in time and listening to my teacher.

5 comments:

  1. . . .,wHAt a nIcE bLoG fReN. . , keEp uP tHe gOoD WorK. . ,:-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......great and nice post....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -hi!!

    -nice blog!!!

    -keep up the good wOrk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....nice peria it is too short but it nice.................

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....hi daisy...

    ..How nice your blog is?....

    ...i appreciate it..

    ..keep up the good work fren...

    ReplyDelete